Friday, March 22, 2013

Boyfriend Pillow Arm?

What is a Boyfriend Pillow Arm?  It was featured on Glee, 3/21/2013!

This is a special type of u shaped body pillow.  It shaped like an arm and and you sleep with in.

Talk about looking WEIRD!

But on my lens, Body Pillows For Adults, I  talk about maternity pillows, memory foam pillows as well as u shaped pillows and I included a picture of this pillow arm.


Do you watch Glee?  Imagine my surprise when a subtopic of last night's episode was the use of the boyfriend pillow arm!!!   So maybe it is not as weird as I thought!

You be the judge!

For Other Body Pillows, visit:

  1. Body Pillow Types
  2. Body Pillows For Pregnant Women
  3. Do You Need A U Shaped Body Pillow?
  4. Memory Foam Body Pillow
  5. Body Pillow Benefits
  6. Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
  7. How To Choose?
  8. Boyfriend Pillow Arm
  9. Body Pillows For Adults Review


No comments:

Post a Comment